Dual Language Special Education Network
Purpose of Network:
- Networking and mutual support for educators who support dual language (bilingual) special education students, including Special Education, Dual Language and ESL/ELL teachers and adminstrators.
- Supporting the growth of effective practices for dual language learners in the field of Special Education
- Providing professional development needs for special education teachers, staff, and administrators working with dual language learners
- Sharing research and field related program and instructional information regarding special education and dual language learners
Special Educators, School Psychologist, Speech and Language Pathologist, and Educational Leaders interested in Special Education Issues (e.g., Moderate Special Needs, Director of Special Education, Institutes of Higher Education, Literacy and Instructional Coaches, Interventionists)
Fee: $25 for meeting registration
- Payment by check, or credit card (Click "Pay Online" at registration).
- Purchase Order only accepted for 4 or more registrations from one school or district.
Location for all meetings: Ashland Public Library, Community Room, 66 Front St., Ashland, MA
Time: 4:30 – 7:30 pm, includes dinner
Fall meeting: Wednesday, October 23, 2019
- Topic on Practice: Key Components of Bilingual Language Assessment
Winter meeting: January TBD 2020
Certificate of PDP's available for participation in this Network