- MABE accepts cash, credit card, checks, and Purchase Orders as forms of payment
- Payment in full or a signed Purchase Order must be received to finalize registration
- You can log in to your MABE account at anytime and check your membership and registration status
- Payment or PO must be received by MABE at least 15 business days prior to an event, unless otherwise stated in the event details
- MABE VENDOR Information Form (revised version with Multistate name)
- MABE W-9 Form Jan 2018
Credit Card Payments
- Credit card payments can be made directly on the registration site.
- Checks can be mailed to: MABE, P.O. Box 281, Ashland, MA 01721
Purchase Order Payments
- Individuals complete online registration or "Guest" completes multiple registrations.
- Individuals send a copy of your MABE registration to the person in the school/ district who is sponsoring the membership/ registration. Once that person receives the registration applications, they can then work with the purchasing office to generate a purchase order.
- Registration will not be final until the purchase order is received by MABE (email to DouglasHardy@mabene.org or mail to MABE, P.O. Box 281, Ashland, MA 01721).
- Once the purchase order is received, individuals will receive an e-mail that indicates receipt of purchase order number. If the district is unable to generate a PO before the event, we suggest that you pay via credit card and request reimbursement from your district.
This payment policy supersedes all previous MABE payment policies. December 2018.