Multistate Association for Bilingual Education, Northeast
A nonprofit organization for educators, families, and policy makers
LOG IN TO YOUR MABENE ACCOUNT:
CREATE is seeking an instructor for hybrid graduate-level courses focusing on Dual Language program development, curriculum, and instruction:
• An MA or doctoral degree in Applied Linguistics, TESOL, Curriculum and Instruction, or similar field.
• documented good teaching;
• an ability to combine theory and practice in classroom instruction;
• experience working in K- 12 Dual Language Programs and/or teacher education for K- 12 ELL and/or Dual Language instructors;
•in depth knowledge of Dual Language program principles, theories and curricular and pedagogical applications;
• experience providing professional development to in-service teachers.
Centering Relationships, Equity, and Access for Teachers of English Learners (CREATE), UMass Boston, is designed to increase individual, educator, and district capacity to support English Learners in our partner school districts. The program comprises five graduate-level courses with built-in coaching and family and community-centered leadership activities. CREATE builds on an asset- and strengths- based approach that brings together educators, families, and communities to identify optimal ways to support the linguistic, academic, cultural, and emotional needs of English Learners, while promoting social justice and inclusion.
Please send Cover Letter and Resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 281
Ashland, MA 01721