Click on the box below to register for the next meeting.
Dual Language Leadership Network Meeting
Purpose of Network:
- Networking for Leaders of Dual Language Educational Programs
- Mutual support for Leaders of Dual Language Educational Programs
- Support for the growth of new and existing dual language programs
- Identifying professional development needs for dual language teachers, staff, and administrators
- Sharing research and field related program and instructional information regarding dual language programs
- Dual Language Programs Leaders include - School Principals, Assistant Principals, Curriculum Coordinators and/or Instructional Coaches; Consultants and Professionals of Teacher Preparation Education in Institutes of Higher Education may also belong to this Network.
Location: TBD for each meeting, typically one meeting in greater Boston area and one meeting in central MA near CT and RI border
- Payment by purchase order, check, or credit card (Click "Pay Online" at time of registration).
Time: 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Certificate of PDP's available for participation in this Network
Schedule for SY 2018-2019
Meeting: Saturday, April 27, 2019
- Time: 9:00 - 2:00 pm, includes light breakfast and lunch; check-in and breakfast at 8:30 am
- Location: Chandler Magnet School, 525 Chandler St, Worcester, MA
- Meeting Agenda
Bilingual Education Endorsement
- Updates on licensing information
- Teacher Prep approved programs
Exemplars of District Supports and Resources
Panel presentation of exemplars of supports by district and school leaders.
MABE introduces the "DLE Readiness Continuum" - a tool describing levels of commitment and support for new programs.
- Gen Greici, Jennifer LaBollita, Evanggelia Diamantopoulos - Framingham, MA
- Aradhana Mudambi - Windham, CT