Dual Language Leadership Network
Purpose of Network:
- Networking for Leaders of Dual Language Educational Programs
- Mutual support for Leaders of Dual Language Educational Programs
- Support for the growth of new and existing dual language programs
- Identifying professional development needs for dual language teachers, staff, and administrators
- Sharing research and field related program and instructional information regarding dual language programs
Dual Language Programs Leaders include - School Principals, Assistant Principals, Curriculum Coordinators and/or Instructional Coaches; Consultants and Professionals of Teacher Preparation Education in Institutes of Higher Education may also belong to this Network.
Location: TBD for each meeting
- Payment by purchase order, check, or credit card (Click "Pay Online" at time of registration).
Time: 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Meeting dates typically in November and February; Dates in 2019-2020 TBD
Certificate of PDP's available for participation in this Network